Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Thursday, September 4, 2008

ROSE ( yes i name my guitars ... so sue me!! )

e


This is the 2nd guitar i really really did buy from my butt. And this was the guitar that went all the way to the finals of Asian beat in kl ( which we did win :D ). I'm indeed very blessed to own a few guitars. But this was the guitar that took me all the way to Kl. Its since got a different paint job. Essentially its a cheap pacifica guitar with some mods, the tone control doesn't work and its there just to cover the hole.

on the body is written " look up for answers ". It is in my belief that god gave me everything and all i have is to give back to him .

some of the frets are scalloped, and some are not HAHAHAHHAA., yeah i did it myself.

This girl will always remind me of the hard work i put into the band. 14 days, 2 hours each day same song, over and over again.... till we made it. And the uglymen band helped us alot in terms of arrangement as well as performance. we are reallly greatful.

I recorded my first ever song - spaceman on this guitar.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dude.. the guitar.. did you paint the body yourself?..

p.s.- i have the pickups which used to be on Rose.. haha.. what is the current installation like?