Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Cherry



A yamaha troy van leuwen guitar. This is by far one of my proudest achievement. I got this for free in exchange for a voucher i won for a certain prize over at the asian beat grand finals in kl 2006- 07.

I use this as a jazz and recording tool mostly. It seldom leaves the house unless its a jazz gig. Its heavy as hell ( its like carrying 2 primary schoolkid's school bags ).

Im sure u can read a whole lot of reviews for this girl. Yet another sentimental guitar, this will serve to remind me of my small achievements as a guitar player.

Its a never ending journey to becoming better and maturng in music, no matter who puts you down and no matter what comes in your way. Just look up and carry on. Winning the prize for this guitar was a childhood dream and looking up helped me achieve that :).

No comments: