Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Kisses



Kisses is one of my favourite guitars. She's been in quite a few important gigs with me. Essentially a yamaha rgx 820z. This is also my "everything " guitar. I installed a gk3 midi pickup into this baby so i can do some midi work for recording partly because i cant play keys and its so much easier to just use a guitar to get my sounds. Another part is that in future im gonna really rely on soem of the weird sounds a synth can provide to do some of my songs. Till then, this guitar does all teh synth duties for the albums as well as tight rhythm work.

I got this at a very special discounted rate which im not allowed to share since the store owner asked me not to. The story goes like this ;- after having won the nationals for asian beat, with the money i got, i thought of getting a better guitar for the grand finals. But always having moths in my pocket and a very limited amount of prize money from the cmpetition, taking piety on me, the store guy decided to partly "support" me with this guitar.

the signature u see on the face of the guitar is by wes borland of black light burns.

No comments: