Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Jane



The guitar that started it all. My very very very very first guitar. This guitar means ALLLOOOOTTT to me.

Of course only part of the guitar is present on this guitar at the moment. The neck is from the original squier i used to play with. Then as of late i decided to unretire this guitar. I got a new body from Mighty Mite and got a refret job done.

at present it plays like new and real differently. Originally it had 3 single coils, then it had 3 humbuckers at one point. Now it has 2.

All i wanted was an electric guitar when i was a kid. I had no money, but i still had a lot of "magic the gathering" cards ( then it was really popular... every kid played it ). I tought to myself, i could go on playing, or i could just play guitar instead. Being able to only afford either, i gave up my card hobby for guitar and i sold off my cards to buy the cheapest red guitar i could get my hands on. This was it.

I played at least 6 years worth of gigs with this guitar ( sort of since the body doesnt count ). Everytime i think of this guitar i still think of the days when i was in school, playing on that old wooden stage in the hall, strumming to green day's when i come around and oag's sixties tv ( one day i really wanna tell radhi that his song was teh first solo i ever learnt ) and still no girls would look. Many years after that... still no girls were looking. I better get a new job hahaha.

No comments: